Whatever Business Or Opportunity you are in, You need marketing tools & educational resources to assist you. I have a compiled a list of the important resources in order to help you build your home business online.
Do you Know, if I recommend something, it’s because:-
1) I use it personally.
2) I’ve gotten a LOT of consistent, personal results by using it.
3) If you use it personally, AND CORRECTLY, it will help you specifically make a lot of money online.
4) I’m an honest marketer, so I want to disclose that I’ll earn a commission when you buy the product using my affiliate link.
- NameCheap: Where I buy domain names. Cheap, reliable, never any problems.
- BlueHost: 50% of my niche websites have been hosted on BlueHost. Easy to use, 1-click automatic WordPress installation, and excellent customer service. Highly recommended for your first site.
- A2Hosting: A decent host, if you are for some reason opposed to BlueHost. I’ve heard mixed reviews.
- LiquidWeb: Virtual Private Server (VPS) that we use for NavjotBlog.com. Awesome Support and Faster Loading Times.
- WordPress: Extremely flexible, popular, and free blogging platform.
- Theme Forest: The ultimate-ultimate resource for premium looking WordPress themes.
- Thesis Framework: This is the WordPress framework that the StartupBros is built on, along with a skin from Kolakube. Thesis promises awesome SEO, faster load times, maximum engagement, and flexible settings. Kolakube promises awesome styles to guaranteed conversions.
- StudioPress: Home of the only Thesis competitor I recommend, the Genesis Framework. They also sell some beautiful themes for Genesis.
Landing Page Builder
- Clickfunnels: My favorite landing page company by far. Build highly professional landing pages that are proven to convert. This tool will save you tons of time and can make you tons of money. Highly recommended!
- LeadPages: Another well-reputed landing page builder, and second best after Clickfunnels. Leadpages is a very good tool for creating high-quality landing pages quickly and easily.
- Builderall: Pretty similar to Clickfunnels, but a little more powerful and complex. I own Business License, which cost $49/month and uses it very rarely for creating pages, but it’s a solid tool.
- AWeber: Best email marketing solution I know of, and what I used before upgrading to OfficeAutopilot. Shop around though, every company has a slightly different feature set.
- ConvertKit: ConvertKit makes managing your email list and setting up autoresponders so easy and user-friendly. I especially like their email segmentation features, by using which your subscribers will get content specific to their individual needs.
- ActiveCampaign: A very popular competitor to AWeber & Convertkit. Not recommended, if you are in Affiliate Marketing, but works best for local businesses. I’ve heard good things about them.
Social Media Marketing
- HootSuite: One of the most popular social media management tools. Makes it simple to share and engage across many different social networks and accounts. Highly recommended!
Tracking & Analytics
- Google Analytics: Google’s free website tracking and analytics tool. A must-have for anyone with a website.
- StatCounter: Awesome analytics tool that will blow you away.
- OptinSkin: This is what we use for our static opt-in boxes within blog pages. Super flexible and awesome out-of-the-box plugin. Our conversions shot up immediately after installing this. Even better – it has built-in tracking, a/b testing, designs, and email service integration. HIGHLY suggested!
- Pretty Link: The best (FREE) plugin for shortening, managing, and pretty-ing your ugly links. Also has built-in tracking, QR code generation, and more.
- Gravity Forms: If you are having any issue creating complex forms, this is the form plugin to end all form plugins. Incredibly flexible and pretty easy to use.
- Upwork: Post your project, get bids from hundreds of freelancers and other service providers. This is my go-to outsourcing tool.
- Freelancer: A good alternative, if you have something against Elance…
- Fiverr: Another Good Website to Hire Freelancers at an affordable price.
Gear That I Use During Video Production
Video Camera: iPhone 6s Plus & Canon SX60HS
WebCamera: Logitech C922 Pro Stream Webcam 1080P Camera for HD Video Streaming
Desktop Microphone: Blue Yeti
Microphone: Rode SmartLavPlus Lavalier Microphone
External Microphone: Zoom H1 Handy Portable Digital Recorder
Wireless Microphone: Rode RODELINKFM FM Wireless Filmmaker System
Desktop Tripod: Manfrotto Mini Desktop Tripod
- Camtasia (For Windows): One of my most used tools. Allows you to record audio and video from your screen so you can do webinar-style presentations on the fly.
- ScreenFlow (For Mac): Camtasia style screen cap software for Mac.
- Screencast-O-Matic: A less expensive, but powerful alternative to Camtasia or ScreenFlow.
Miscellaneous Tools I Love
- Dropbox: Dropbox not only allows you to safely and securely store your business files but, it also makes easy for you to share files or folders with your others.
- WiseStamp: Very awesome email signatures.
- Typeform: Typeform is an excellent tool for creating surveys and forms to embed on your website. I use Typeform to power my contact page. It’s as easy to use as Google Forms—but it’s much prettier. Their free plan is pretty powerful, and you can unlock additional features (like skip logic) with a paid plan.
- Teachable: An excellent choice for online course students and online course creators! It’s easy to use, powerful, and you don’t need to know any difficult coding to set up your page and connect your payment information.
- Coschedule: CoSchedule is a tool that allows you to schedule posts ahead of time, but it’s much more than an editorial calendar.
- ThriveCart: ThriveCart is the easiest to use shopping cart you can use to sell your online products. From courses to eBooks and more, Thrivecart has amazing features such as sales page templates for easy setup, 1-click upsells, and more!
- Rev: Rev is a quick and simple-to-use transcription service I’ve used for my podcasts and videos. It’s pretty inexpensive too.
- WP Curve: If you run your website on WordPress, WP Curve is a lifesaver. By signing up, you’ll have instant access to thousands of WordPress developers who can help you with boosting your web presence, increasing your search engine traffic, and more.
- Audiobooks.com: I’m all about listening to audiobooks at 1.5x or 2x speed – this site lets me do that for pretty cheap.
- Deadline Funnel: Deadline Funnel gives you a way to automate your business marketing funnel by giving each prospect a unique and authentic deadline so they have a valid reason to buy—and buy now.