This is the most updated OMG Machine review you’ll find on the web (Updated Last Month).
It’s important to know that many article variations are claiming an honest OMG Machine review whether it is “100% exposed.” or is it a scam? Well, those are all OUTDATED.
Search Engine Optimization, or most generally referred to as SEO, is probably the most popular aspect of digital marketing. With SEO, you take advantage of the capabilities of all search engines to boost your online businesses.
And of course, that is not as easy as one would think. Search Engine Optimization requires a lot of effort and patience to make a profit out of this method.
Let us look at it like this:
You are in a gigantic library that has all of the books around the world. And in that library, you are one of the librarians present in the librarian booth—in which there are a lot of you.
Once a prospect asks something, you would have to compete with the other librarians on whose answer or “book” suggestion is the best.
And that is how search engine optimization works. With a lot of keyword tweaking, content management, and other SEO strategies, you will have the chance to become the top-ranking result or website whenever a prospect asks something on Google, Yahoo!, and Bing—beating other competitors in the process. Plus, driving quality traffic to your website!
Much like a book in a library, a lot of people may tend to read on it once you ranked higher than your competitors.
But take note, that analogy was just barely scratching the surface. There are a lot more factors in search engine optimization than just ranking.
SEO is definitely a solid digital marketing method that every marketer should learn how to do, no matter how complex the procedure would be.
That being said, there are tons of training programs that teach you everything you need to know about Search Engine Optimization. It is a fact that a lot of newcomers or even experienced marketers who specialized in a different marketing strategy are having trouble in mastering different SEO techniques.
This leads them to look for a digital marketing company to do all the SEO work for them—which most people can’t afford albeit being effective.
That is why, in this review, I will be talking about a training program that is focused on mastering search engine optimization, which is called OMG Machines.
What is OMG Machines?
OMG Machines or One Man Gang Machines is a training program that focuses on using the full capabilities of search engine optimization to maximize your profits online. This includes proven strategies and techniques that are generally aimed at gaining brand presence and increasing your overall customer population.
Everything is taught in a step-by-step manner, which really caters to all newcomers out there since the information is pretty easy to digest in that way. OMG Machine involves a lot of coaches that are experts in the field of search engine optimization.
Some of them are:
- Stephen Floyd
- Liz Herrera
- Jayme Washington
- Jake Tanner
- Joe Marfoglio
- David Mills
- Mike Long
- Kotton Grammer
- Joshua “Fletch” Fletcher
These coaches will guide you as you navigate through the OMG Machines membership area with their valuable teachings that will surely take your businesses or clients to great heights.
Who is the man behind OMG Machines?
Greg Morrison is the brains behind OMG Machines. He and his co-founders released MG Machines back in 2012 in hopes of teaching everyone the real value of search engine optimization.
Greg Morrison, along with his co-founders, is prominent figures in the world of search engine optimization. Plus, most of the members in the OMG Machines community are actually experts of the field.
That said, there is nothing more to say about the founders and members since knowing that they are proven search engine optimization experts.
What is inside the Membership Area?
The membership area of OMG Machines is full of amazing and valuable content that will definitely be beneficial to its members.
- Training videos
- Live and pre-recorded webinars
- Meaningful discussions
- Plus, fresh new content that is updated daily
But take note, these are just the gist of the amazing content OMG Machines has. The training videos included are very informative and are taught by experts.
Plus, there is also a detailed walkthrough on the whole training program to avoid getting overwhelmed by all the information. This is specifically aimed at first-timers since we can all agree that being overwhelmed is never a good thing and will definitely be a setback.
OMG Machines No Holds Barred
Before I tell you all the training videos inside the OMG Machines No Holds Barred training program, you should know that I am not going to tell the details of each program since the contents might be given away easily and will definitely affect its sales.
But, bear in fact that I will tell you what the training video is about and if it is valuable.
- Webinar Times, and Who’s Who:
- Coaching Webinar Schedule page
The 90-Day System:
- 90-Day System Walkthrough
- Treasure Map Over-The-Shoulder-Series
- Precision Mold Removal
- Outsourcing OTS w/ Joe Marfoglio
- Costa Rica website OTS & Journal
- Project Orlando OTS!
- Project Orlando OTS
- The Iowa City SEO OTS series
The man behind the OMG Machines training program will definitely be there to teach you everything you need to know about SEO.
- Greg Morrison’s SEO Bible
- SEO Bible Hub Page
- Greg Morrison’s New PBN Training
- PBN Training Pages
- Link Purchasing!
- Greg’s Purchasable Link System!
- Greg Office Hours Webinar Replays
- Greg replay page
- Website SEO Pillar 1:
- Sink or Swim
- Anchor Text, URL’s, and Natural Linking
- Website SEO Pillar 2:
- On-Site Structure
- Website Structure Main Page
- Website SEO Pillar 3:
- Website Supremacy:
- Blog Networks and Money Sites
- Supremacy Main Page
- Treasure Map Series
- Treasure Q&A webinar replays
Stephen Floyd is OMG’s website eCommerce expert. He has decades of SEO and online traffic experience with a very deep and broad understanding of offline businesses, which makes him the best man to teach you about eCommerce.
- Core System Walkthrough
- Stephen’s Ascension replays
- A-Z Local SEO Digital Agency
- Stephen’s Illumination replays
- Important SSL instructions
- Client ROI Explanation
- Stephen’s 2017 misc replays
- eCommerce 101 through Advanced
- 5-minute tips compilation
- WordPress and Website Security
- Understanding the fundamentals of SEO, call tracking monetization, web design, and WordPress
- SEO 101
- Fletch’s 2019 replays
- Fletch’s 2018 new series
- Quality Site Base Series
- Fletch Live Webinar replays…
- WordPress 360
- Fletch on Pay-Per-Lead
- OMG Funnels Webinar with Mike
- 2019 SpecOps replay page
- OMG Command Center
- Command Center Training
- Client Getting and Follow-Up
- Jayme Replay and Resource Page
- Jake Tanner Replay
Joe Marfoglio has years of experience in business creation, affiliate marketing, and CPA monetization. He also appeared on different training programs to teach about his strategies.
- 2019 YouTube Domination!
- 2018 replays: Outsourcing OTS
- Video Marketing Mastery
- LaunchJacking Plus replays
- Joe’s 2017 Webinar Replays
- Web Design with Joe and Mark
- CPA Monetization
- Affiliate Monetization
- Using Clickbank (w/ Joe Marfoglio)
- Clickbank Part 2 (w/ Joe Marfoglio)
- Reverse Marketing and more (w/ Joe Marfoglio)
- Joe’s Extensive Outsourcing Rundown
David Mills will teach you about the following:
- Inevitable success, Mastery, Sales and Conversion, Meta-Strategy, Strategic Planning, Accelerated Learning, Online Business, Info Business,
- Super Human Performance
- Conversion and Client Getting
- Mastery of Frames Series
- Dimensionality Replays
- Breakthrough Stacking Series
- 2013 Law of Implication Training
- 2018 Crushing the Game
- 2018 Rigging-The-Game Replays
- 2017 Alchemy!
- Website Conversion, Affiliate Marketing
- OMG Funnels!
- Red Carpet Conversion 2017
Other training courses available:
- Important Business and Contract Law Series
- All about SEO Client Consulting
- David Hood’s 2015 Strategies
- Brad: inside an SEO Agency
- Affiliate Keyword Research (With Alex Gould)
- Affiliate Archive Page (w/ Mike Long and others)
- Mike Swanson PPC and Listbuilding
- Conversion Mojo Main Page (w/ Travis Sago)
- Red Carpet Conversion Main Page
As you can see, the No Holds Barred training program of OMG Machines has quite an impressive library of training videos about becoming successful in SEO. I can assure you that these webinars and training videos will help you become an expert in search engine optimization.
But, there is this one thing you should definitely know before diving into the depths of OMG Machines No Holds Barred training program:
No Holds Barred is not a spoon-feeding training program where everything is prepared for you on a silver platter. You have to actively apply all their teachings to achieve the success you want.
I do not know if this is one of the reasons why the price is a bit too extreme for a training program, but nonetheless, I believe OMG Machines aims to recruit only those who are serious in getting the job done and applying everything they have learned meticulously in their respective businesses.
The only problem with this training program is the coaches and videos in general. Although they are very experienced in their respective expertise, the videos they produce does not seem to produce quality training videos consistently. On one video they deliver the necessary information and on the other video, all they talk about or most parts of the video they seem to end up bragging about their achievements and wealth in a non-blatant way.
Of course, we can perceive this as some sort of example for success, but sometimes it is really unnecessary to mention and takes up the majority of the training video—leading to minimal learning opportunities.
Telling real success stories is one of the best ways of teaching something, it will only prove to be a real nuisance if it is excessively done so.
OMG Machines Price Plan
This is where everything goes downhill (well, not really) because the price for the training program is extremely ridiculous.
OMG Machines price is a fixed $7,999! Crazy, right?
But the question is, is the training program really worth the price?
Given that OMG Machines No Holds Barred is jam-packed with valuable content about search engine optimization, I can arguably say that it is worth the investment, but only under certain circumstances. One of which is the fact that you can actually afford it or you are running out of options and is eager to learn everything about SEO—which is to me, the only drive that is important when it comes to internet marketing.
It is really hard to commit and pay for that ridiculous amount, but I believe that one of the reasons behind it is because they are targeting those who are not afraid to take risks and are extremely committed to making their goals a reality. It is definitely a huge leap of fate if you take things to perspective.
But, if you are really passionate about learning everything about search engine optimization, but lack the necessary funds; you can actually avail for their installment plans. The available plans are 6 months and 12 months, which can be quite expensive if you get the total of the monthly payment due to the interest.
The 12-month payment starts at $699, which ends with a total of $8,388. You are basically paying more than the one-time payment option, but either way, that I how installment works and it is pretty affordable for that monthly price.
There are a lot of reviews out there that expresses their dismay solely on the price, but I think it is highly dependent whether you are willing or not. Like I said before, taking risks is a huge part of internet marketing; you win some, you lose some, that is how it goes.
Plus, there are tons of testimonials out there that says OMG Machines No Holds Barred is actually a great investment since they got the initial cost back after a few weeks of applying the techniques and strategies taught in the webinars.
And that is a huge indicator that their teachings and processes do, in fact, work.
It all basically falls on the execution or application of the processes you have learned. In other words, it highly depends on you if it is worth it or not.
OMG Machines does not have a refund policy. So, if ever you are left unsatisfied, you will never get a refund. This is what I really don’t approve of because the price is too extreme and not having a refund policy is a major letdown for me.
Pros & Cons
What I like about OMG Machines (Pros)
- The training videos and webinars are jampacked with valuable information that will definitely be beneficial to you and your businesses.
- It is not a spoon-feeding program that does everything for you. I actually like that since you will really learn the ropes instead of just learning a few things and letting the program do your work.
- The training coaches are highly experienced in their own fields of expertise and have a lot of valuable information, strategies, and techniques to share.
- Despite the information being extremely abundant, it is not overwhelming at all.
What I don’t like about OMG Machines (Cons)
- One thing is definitely for sure, OMG Machines is very expensive. In fact, this is the only program (that I know of) that costs a whopping $8,000. Not anyone could afford it unless they chose the installment plan.
- Again, OMG Machines is not a spoon-feeding program that does everything for you. I am also including this one in this list since there are a lot of people who prefer those kinds of programs. I am not saying that spoon-feeding program is bad. It is just a matter of preference in which OMG Machines did not diversify in.
- Some training videos are pretty dissatisfactory due to the excessive storytelling and subtle bragging that does not add any value to the topic at hand. One story is enough per video, well, that is my preference anyway. It is tolerable to boast a little bit as long as it motivates people rather than annoy them unnecessarily.
- OMG Machines is a “You-get-what-you-work-for” program. This means that you will only get results once you execute and apply all the strategies being taught by the coaches. If you are lazy or lacking in motivation, then you will definitely not earn a single cent from this program.
Who is OMG Machines for?
From my point of view, I believe OMG Machines is for everyone who is exceptionally passionate about learning and applying everything they learn to their business processes. Basically, OMG Machines is for grinders, whose goal is to boost their internet marketing ventures and increase their income altogether.
OMG Machines is also for newcomers who are not afraid to take huge risks, specifically in the financial aspect. Investing in a training program that costs $8,000 is no joke since it is a lot of money and does not fall under the average spending amount of an individual, let alone novices.
It is apparent that some newcomers already have that certain amount, but I would still advise them to invest in something cheaper since they are still starting out. There are a lot of alternatives that can be found all over the internet that would cost less than OMG Machines. I believe this is the major hurdle that a lot of people who are interested in becoming a member of OMG Machines encounters a lot.
And if you are an experienced internet marketer, it is highly unlikely for you to join the program since you may have picked up the basics of search engine optimization—you are experienced after all.
All in all, if you have the right mindset to properly (and actively) apply the strategies and techniques you have learned in OMG Machines training program, then you will have no problem in earning back the $7,999 or roughly $8000 easily. All it takes is the willpower to achieve the success you want—which also applies in all aspects of life if you think about it.
Given the fact that offering your search engine optimization services will allow you to earn thousands of dollars per month, it can be said that it is definitely a profitable internet marketing method. Plus, if you went and joined the membership program of OMG Machines, you will definitely get back the money you spent joining.
You can see the importance of search engine optimization by just a single search on Google or any other search engine. The first result is most likely the one being clicked most of the time. This will then lead to a potential sale or revenue if ever the prospect does a certain action. Just a simple ranking can change the game for a thriving business, especially a small one since an increase in ranking makes a huge difference—that is how I actually started and earned my first few dollars online.
That said, OMG Machines is a pretty solid program that delivers the content you expect it to provide. It may have some underwhelming training videos, but the other videos included are valuable nonetheless. Everything you need to know about search engine optimization is all laid out for you to absorb and apply to your next business venture.
But, the problem still lies in the price range, despite being an informative training program. This is the exact reason as to why I cannot possibly recommend OMG Machines to beginners since it would be a huge loss if they did not manage to pull it off smoothly.
I suggest that you try to look for alternatives first before joining the OMG Machines membership program. But if you are pretty determined to learn, then I would advocate on choosing the installment plan since it is much more affordable at the very least.
Just remember, with the optimal effort and the proper mindset, you will be able to pull it off and earn 5 to 6-figure income in just a few days of offering your SEO services or personally using the SEO strategies you have learned on your businesses.
It may sound easy, but hard work pays off really well.
So, what do you think about OMG Machines? Do you plan on joining their membership program?
I hope you have enjoyed my OMG Machine Review. If you have any doubt or queries, please let me know in the comment box. I will be glad to assist you.