The Home Business Summit is a gathering of internet marketers, industry leaders, and experts. The summit promises to teach those who attended how to earn $100,000 in the next 12 months from online marketing for an initial investment of $497.
With the amount for the 3-day live event, is it really worth attending? Here’s The Business Summit review for those who are planning to attend this live event.
The Home Business Summit is an initiative of My Own Business Education (MOBE), a business training company catering to small business owners and entrepreneurs. It has a wide offering of online training products, services, and live training events. MOBE was founded by Matt Lloyd, a former college dropout who became a millionaire by the age of 25 and has currently made over $80 million.
Participants to the Summit can look forward to learning the following:
- How to build an email list and how you can turn this list into a non-stop ATM;
- Traffic and lead generation secrets of the super-rich;
- Which products you should promote to maximize your commissions;
- How to engineer your life to create your ‘dream life”;
- How to convert your email leads into avid buyers that consistently bring in recurring cash flow on virtual auto-pilot;
- How to make your first money online;
- How to setup your business so you can travel when and where you want to and have the time and freedom to enjoy your new-found income;
- How to make more money while working less by automating your entire business;
- What terms like PPC, CPC, AVV, EPC, and SEO stand for and more importantly, how to employ the concepts behind them to make thousands of dollars per month; and
- How to structure your business so that you can live life on your own terms and enjoy your freedom.
The Home Business Summit focuses on the four main foundations of online business success, namely:
- Selling Products—Offering clients with physical and/or digital products;
- Selling Services—Offering clients services such as consultancy and coaching;
- Affiliate Marketing—Promoting products and services of other people to earn commissions; and
- Licensing—Promoting or selling other people’s products or services as if they were your own and without you going through the process of creating such product or service.
The event will benefit those who are the home-business owner or home-based entrepreneurs who would like to expand their businesses without the need for them to go out of their homes and set aside their responsibilities to their families. It is also suited for those who were just starting to make their money online and are looking for guidance. This is definitely the best place for them to learn the ins and outs of online marketing as the resource persons in the Summit are composed of experienced online marketers, as well. They will be tapping on their own experiences and the things they learned throughout the years to turn newbies into master marketers.
Those who have been in the online marketing for quite some time now will also benefit from the Summit. They can have the trainers look into their businesses and recommends improvement or enhancements in their current business plans.
It is also a perfect place for those who wanted to weigh their options on whether to quit their corporate jobs and dive into online marketing. They will have a clearer vision of what the world of online marketing is and if they will fit into that world with the set of skills and priorities they have.
And lastly, the Summit is also designed for individuals who would like to learn more about online marketing but were confused on who or what to follow because of so many individuals offering paid courses claiming that they have unearthed the golden knowledge of online marketing. This summit does not claim to have that ultimate knowledge but is based on the actual experiences and knowledge of the resource persons who were also the best in their fields.
What’s even better is that MOBE offers a Silver Masterclass that efficiently complements the technical learnings the participants get from the Home Business Summit. In this course, participants will be taught on how to have the Success Mindset that will help propel their businesses forward, together with the learnings they had from the Home Business Summit.
Participants will learn the following from this course:
- The Time versus Money Myth
- The New Economy
- How to Overcome Learned Helplessness
- The Danger of Learned Helplessness
- How to Overcome Learned Helplessness
- The Pareto Principle (The 80/20 Rule)
- Applying the Pareto Principle
- Productivity Methods
- How to Laser Focus on High-Level Activities
- How to Get More Done in Less Time
- The “Thinking Patterns” of Successful People
- How to Identify Your Strengths
- The Value of Community
As a whole, the Home Business Summit is a great venue to learn about online marketing with the roster of speakers and trainers who will impart their knowledge and expertise to the participants. It also serves as an avenue to network with other online marketers and business persons who can be your future business partners. This is a good place to market and sell yourself and your services.
This summit is not for those who do not have the patience to sit through the sessions for three days. We are also expecting that the summit will be well-attended and that means, a large number of participants that the speakers and trainers will not be able to address all of their concerns and questions.
Overall, participating in the Home Business Summit is a good investment if you really want to make it into online marketing. It is undeniable that events like this provides an opportunity for an individual to learn, network, and connect with other online marketers. There will also be sharing of good practices among the attendees, and these are the intangibles that participants will get from attending the Home Business Summit.