Groovepages Review – Why You Should Upgrade to a Lifetime Deal?
- 0.1 Claim Your FREE Groovepages Account !
- 0.2 What is GroovePages ?
- 0.3 Who is Behind GroovePages?
- 0.4 List of Groove Products ?
- 1 GROOVEPAGES PRICING:
- 2 GROOVEPAGES UPSELL:
- 3 What will happen if I miss the Groove Pages Lifetime Deal?
- 4 Pros:
- 5 Cons:
- 6 Conclusion
- 7 GroovePages Bonus Offer
- 8 FAQs
- 8.1 How Can I Join Groovepages Affiliate Program?
- 8.2 Which URL Do I visit for Groovepages Login?
- 8.3 When the GrooveFunnels Platinum Lifetime Offer Going to End?
- 8.4 What if I have more than 5000+ contacts? Do I have to pay additional charges for Groovemail?
- 8.5 Why Groovepages did not launch its monthly Plans till yet?
Recently, I came to know about a new page builder tool named GroovePages, developed by Mike Filsaime & his team.
I discovered that it was being promoted by many people through email and Facebook posts, which made me curious to check it out myself.
So, after carrying out intensive research for over three days, I have decided to signup for FREE Groovepages account.
After creating the account, I tested Groovepages extensively for the next few days.
I overall I got really impressed with its fast loading speed and ease of use. So, for that, I've decided to upgrade my account from the FREE account to GrooveFunnels Platinum version because I have seen its potential whilst in use.
I have paid $1397 (one-time) for GrooveFunnels lifetime version, here is the proof of purchase:
Claim Your FREE Groovepages Account !
100% FREE Signup. No Credit Card Required.
I know a lot of people are looking to forward to signup for Groovepages, but they are confused as there are so many tools in the market, and you don't know, which tool you should go for?
So, to help those peoples, I have decided to write a comprehensive review about Groovepages, which I believe can definitely help in making the right purchase decision.
What is GroovePages ?
GroovePages is a Drag-and-Drop Landing Page builder, Professional Website Builder, and moreover a high converting, money making marketing funnel builder.
The founder of the company mainly launched this tool by researching the possible problems of the end-users; those are using WordPress for their business and are upset with the slow speed of the website or annoyed with plugin conflicting issues.
Apart from that, those WordPress admins need to continuously update their WordPress version on their website to fix security bugs, which causes a hindrance because it has to be done manually. This is because, if they do not regularly update the website, then it make it vulnerable to hackers, which is the biggest nuisance for website owners and for their customers.
Mike Filsaime, the founder of the company observed that existing Sass page builders are charging hefty monthly fees, which are quite a handful in an average man's pocket.
He felt these tools were not easy to use as they were overly complex and the user interface was a hot mess. That's why after paying hefty subscription charges by the user, they still need to hire an agency or in-house tech team to build a sales-funnel and deploy it, which makes it extremely costly.
Mike understood that all these pages and funnel builders don't give room for professionally built branded websites with full navigation, and for this reason, his company thought about creating new tools, that will address all issues regarding building and maintaining a website.
Mike further added that existing page and funnel builders are using a 10-years old framework “bootstrap”, which is now outdated. Now-a-days, new, and better alternative frameworks are available, which can create pages in an easier and more efficient manner with better results. He believes it would be unwise to not make use of them.
So, by keeping the above-listed problems in mind, Mike and his team decided to create a tool, which can address the following issues:
- Easy to use
- Can build Full Navigation Websites
- Create Beautiful Landing Pages or Sales Funnel
- Must be SEO Friendly
- Mobile Indexing Compliant.
So, to solve the above problems, Groove Pages was invented.
Some of the cool features available in GroovePages are as follows:
- Full Access
- Unlimited Sites
- Unlimited Pages
- Unlimited Funnels
- Powerful checkout options
- Sell products with 1-Click upsells
- Upsells, Downsells, and Order Bumps
- 1-Click Transactions
- Unlimited Royalty-FREE Images
- Unlimited Hosting
- Unlimited Bandwidth
- Pre-Designed Templates
- Unlimited Element blocks
- Countdown timers
- Robust Integrations
- Powerful Affiliate Program
- Affiliate Marketplace
Also, for the first time, Groovepages is introducing a new way to build sites which is called layout mock-ups.
These are prototype or wireframe blocks, which focus more on layout and which won't create obstacles by color, texts, or images. Thus, by just a click of a button, you can change the layout mockups to match your theme.
You can create better-looking sites, pages, and funnels that have a higher converting rate. Furthermore, Groovepages is SEO-friendly and has fast loading sites because remember, the main goal of the company is to make your life easier by running everything on your entire website in one place.
Who is Behind GroovePages?
He has previously been responsible for a number of well-known software platforms, such as Kartra, WebinarJam, PayDotCom, Butterfly Marketing, EverWebinar, EvergreenBusinessSystem, and DealGuardian.
In 2016 he sold his stakes in his previous companies and decided to create a new company named GrooveDigital Inc.
The vision of Mike Filsaime was to create the most powerful, the most affordable, and the easiest to use software platform for eCommerce and digital marketers, which he has succeeded in doing.
Groove Digital, Inc. is the parent company of all the Groove brands and other brands. It is where all the employees work and get paid etc. It holds software Brands like GrooveFunnels, and GrooveKart, as well as services like GroovePay, GrooveAds, among others.
GrooveDigital has an incredible team, which includes Mike Filsaime, John Cornetta, Matt Serralta, and Matt Naus. Each of them are experts in their own respective fields; they came together to begin a platform where a person can access a number of services online without going anywhere.
List of Groove Products ?
- GrooveSell: It is a Sales & Affiliate Platform similar to Clickbank and JVZoo. By using this platform, you can easily launch or sell your own products. One of the amazing things about them is GrooveDigital doesn't charge any transaction fees like, what other shopping cart apps charges such as Samcart & Paykisckstart. Apart from that, by using GrooveSell, you can integrate your choice of payment processor such as PayPal, Stripe, Braintree, AuthNet, NMI, etc. The Groovesell also includes features such as Affiliate & Promo Dashboard, and Leaderboard Widget, which you can easily track use to track the performance of your affiliate partners.
- GrooveAffiliate: If you don't have your own product, then you can promote other persons' products by searching for suitable products under GrooveAffiliate Marketplace.
- Groovepages It has all the features that are in the latest cutting-edge builders. It includes hundreds of wire frame-blocks and designer blocks.
- GrooveFunnels is formerly known as GrooveApps. It is a website dashboard, from which you can access different Groove products under a single place.
- Groovemail – It is a world-class email marketing solution CRM with Tag for Automation. It will also do text and voice broadcasting. Think Active Campaign but built-in facilities. In the coming end of June 2020 launch. As, a Platinum member, you will add up to 5,000 contacts for FREE. However, if you have a large email list, then you can import them to Groovemail for sending emails at a very nominal cost. Some of the upcoming features of Groovemails will be tagging, automation, behavioral-based campaigns, texting, and voice mails, etc.
- GrooveMember – It creates membership sites in minutes. It is a built-in membership site / CMS (Content management system.) It will allow you to give free and paid access to your content in a locked-down members area. You can have many levels of access. You can drip content, and also have beautiful themes and more. Drag and Drop easy to publish posts and host content and it’s all built-in. It's Coming in at the end of June 2020 launch.
- GrooveSell Payments is an option for GrooveSell members to allow them to process payments like ClickBank where they handle all the payments and affiliate payments. The company will also handle all the tax and accounting. Rates will be much less than Clickbank. It’s for people doing launches and scared of PayPal or Stripe, shutting them down. It’s for those that have issues getting a merchant account because of their country. It’s for people with credit issues. It is for people who have prior processing issues. It is for people who have high resources with PayPal, Stripe, or the merchant account.
- GrooveVideo – It's an advanced, marketing-oriented video player. It is like having your own built-in Wistia, but will not include video hosting. Simply hook up any of several hosting options. It will have player skins, player controls, autoplay, etc. Plus you can add tags and calls to action and more. It will even have split testing and analytics. And it’s all built it. It's coming at the end of June 2020 launch. Are you excited yet?
- WebinarGroove – It allows you to do not only live webinars, but also automated webinars. It will be available by August 2020. If you’re familiar with WebinarJam and EverWebinar. It will be like those sites but built at no extra cost. And it will all integrate into one system. You will be able to do live and automated webinars. Boom. It's coming by the end of 2020.
- GrooveBlog – Very soon, Groovepages is going to launch GrooveBlog, the blog management feature for updated content and SEO.
- GrooveKart is a stand-alone app similar to Shopify to create your e-commerce store. The GrooveKart will remain FREE & also there's no limit on Free stores. However, there is a restriction that Free Groovekart has to use only GroveDigital's payment processor, however, Platinum customers have the choice to use their own processor for their stores. The Lifetime buyers that took the upgrade got a free account for life. Otherwise, it cost $99 a month or $497 a year.
- GroovePay is a website to get a merchant account. They have the lowest rates and are very personal. You will have access to their personal cell phone numbers for help at any time because no one knows the business better than them GroovePay allows you to accept Credit Cards fast and easily. We have approval for both Digital and e-Commerce Marketers. GroovePay is The Leading Merchant Account Solution For Online and eCommerce Businesses by offering World-Class Value and Service. GroovePay is for professionals that need a low-cost merchant account. If you’re not using GroovePay, you’re probably paying too much. Their clients save over 35% by switching to their services because most of them are not aware of the easy on the pocket rate of Groovepages.
- GrooveAds is an Advertising agency. GrooveAds specializes in Facebook, Google, and YouTube Advertising. They can also build funnels for you as well as handle all your creatives and copywriting. The four founders and their team have over 50 years of combined experience and over 100 clients. You provide Intellectual Property, and they will do the rest. If you're an expert in your field, SAAS company, or do e-commerce, they're the company for you.
- GrooveKon is the live event of the company that helps the company every year to celebrate its achievements and employees.
Groovepages LITE (Free Account)
Currently, Mike Filsaime and his team are offering FREE GroovePages LITE Lifetime Accounts. The best thing is you don't need to enter any Credit Card information to create your FREE account.
I don't know when this FREE offer is going to end. But, I have heard from internal sources that the company will close this beta offer, once they launch a stable version in the market. Thus, if you've not created any FREE account till yet, then you definitely should create one.
The FREE GroovePages account will enable you to get access to the following features:
- You can create any type of Sales Funnels.
- You can create a complete website with full-page navigation either for yourself or your clients.
- You can host your website on its subdomains or you can add up to 3 custom domains.
- All Groovepages LITE Accounts are FREE for the lifetime. You don't need to pay any kind of charges for this.
OTO 1: Upgrade to GrooveFunnels Lifetime Deal for $1397
When you Signup for a FREE account, then on the next page, you will see an OTO offer to upgrade to GrooveFunnels Platinum, which has the following payment options:
- You have to pay $0 today, then just $497 for the next 3 months, starting in the next 14 days.
- You have to pay $288 for the next 6 months.
- You have to pay $188 in 12 easy monthly payments.
- You have to pay $1397 for lifetime access. (I personally opted for this offer as I have found the best value in it).
If You Skip the OTO Offer – then Groovepages Platinum Upgrade Will Cost You $500 More!
GrooveDigital has made a new modification in its plan on 22nd June 2020. Now according to it, you have to pay $500 more, if you don't upgrade and skip the OTO offer while creating your FREE Account. According to these new changes, the new pricing plans will look like these:
- You have to pay $0 today, then just $497 for the next 4 months, starting in the next 14 days.
- You have to pay $288 for the next 8 months.
- You have to pay $188 in 14 easy monthly payments.
- You have to pay $1897 for a lifetime access.
If you're feeling hesitant to pay a single amount, then you can take advantage of the following payment plans to upgrade your account to GrooveFunnels:
When you upgrade to Groove Pages lifetime deal, you'll get access to the following apps:
- GroovePages Pro
- WebinarGrooves – Live and Automated Webinar
- Grovepages for Shopify
- Platinum members get paid 40% commission
- 20% Non-Promotional Bonus – when you refer someone by clicking ‘Powered by GrooveFunnels' links through email footer.
- 10% Commission for 2nd Tier referrals
Option 2: First Upgrade to Groovepages Pro, then latter to GrooveFunnels Platinum
If you’re facing some financial problems, then you can currently upgrade to Groovepages Pro for a one-time price of $497, which will provide you access to unlimited websites instead of 3 as compared to Groovepages LITE.
Also, the Groovepages Pro plan offers you access to unlimited domain names, unlimited hosting, and unlimited bandwidth for life.
After buying Groovepages Pro, you can upgrade anytime (* only until the Beta offer last) to the highest plan – Groovefunnels Platinum (Lifetime Access) for 2 extra monthly payments of $497. I would like to clarify that this plan will cost $100 more than a single payment of $1397.
What will happen if I miss the Groove Pages Lifetime Deal?
If you skip the current ongoing Platinum Lifetime Upgrade, then you have to pay recurring monthly charges for Grooove Funnels, when the company launches the final stable version.
The company is expected to introduce recurring pricing plans for the products named “GrooveFunnels Silver” & “GrooveFunnels Gold” in September 2020, when they do the major public launch.
According to the company, the upcoming GrooveFunnels Silver Plan will cost you $99/month, and it will offer access to:
- GroovePages Pro
- Earn 20% Commission as GrooveFunnel Affiliate
While, the GrooveFunnels Gold is expected to sell at a price of $199/month, it will offer access to:
- GroovePages Pro
- GrooveSurvey GrooveQuiz
- Earn 20% Commission as GrooveFunnel Affiliate
However, if you want to earn a 40% commission as GrooveFunnel Affiliate, then it is better to take advantage of an ongoing lifetime deal, otherwise, in the near future, it will cost you $299/month for the Platinum upgrade.
- Import or Share Funnels with others
- Send email to 25000 persons per month
- Robust Reporting
- Upcoming GrooveFunnels Agency Feature
- Zapier & Pipedrive Integration
- 30-days Refund Policy
- Currently in Beta stage, takes about 6-months to get stable version
- Pages don't look beautiful as compared to Clickfunnels, Kartra etc
Now, you may have a question in your mind pondering if it is worth Investing in GrooveFunnels or not?
I believe that GrooveFunnels has a great potential due to its awesome features, and the team behind it.
Currently, both GrooveFunnels are in beta, but in upcoming days, you will see great development.
I understand that $1397 may be high-investment for some of you, and some others are of feeling hesitant due to the beta version.
I was also feeling the same way when I created my free account. But after doing extensive research, I really liked how much Mike Filsaime and the team care about the technology AND their affiliates.
I can confidently say that I am quite satisfied with the purchase, because currently I am using Clickfunnels and I am on a $97/month plan, which cost me $1164 per year. I believe that by paying approx one-year upfront fees for Groovefunnels, I can save more money in upcoming years.
Also, I believe that by using Groovepages, things can be done faster and easier as compared to Kartra and Clickfunnels. I personally observed that the pages I’ve built with GroovePages load faster than anything.
Conclusively, I just want to say that if you're not happy with your current landing page or funnel builders due to its slow speed; or you're paying hefty monthly pricing, then you definitely should signup for a FREE Groovepages Account, as currently it costs nothing.
Because, Groovepages is only a SAAS tool, which serves as a Page Builder Tool, Shopping Cart, Webinar Platform, Membership website, eCommerce platform, blogging platform, email marketing, etc.
Thus, I highly recommend GroovePages to newbies, who are looking for some budget-friendly option. This is because Groovepages offers all essential digital marketing tools under one roof.
So, if you are still on the fence, I highly recommend that you signup, at least for the FREE Account, so that you can test out, how it works for you?
I suggest you create a few landing pages or sales funnel using it so that you can get familiar with its functions. Don't upgrade, just test it for a few days.
If after testing it, you find it beneficial then you can definitely upgrade to Platinum Upgrade, because by availing the offer you can save a lot of money in upcoming years. I believe it's really a NO-brainer deal.
Trust me, if you invest in the Lifetime Deal, then you'll definitely say this in the future
“Following Navjot's advice for GrooveFunnels was one of the best decisions I've ever made.”
Claim Your FREE Groovepages Account !
100% FREE Signup. No Credit Card Required.
GroovePages Bonus Offer
Also, I have a special bonus offer for those, who'll signup for a FREE account & upgrade using my special link.
BONUS OFFER DETAIL:
I will offer you the following bonuses, whenever you in near future upgrade your FREE account to Paid GrooveFunnels account:
How Can I Join Groovepages Affiliate Program?
Which URL Do I visit for Groovepages Login?
When the GrooveFunnels Platinum Lifetime Offer Going to End?
What if I have more than 5000+ contacts? Do I have to pay additional charges for Groovemail?
Why Groovepages did not launch its monthly Plans till yet?
Update # 1: Dated – 12th June 2020
Mike Filsaime has revealed a screenshot, that shows that over 69,181 peoples have joined Groovepages since its launch.
The company has gotten over 13,152 new signups in just last 7 days. He wrote in the update, that if the same growth is maintained, they are expected to hit 100,000 users by July 1st, 2020. That means that by July 2nd, GrooveFunnels can surpass ClickFunnels and become not only the Fastest Growing but also the No 1. Page and Funnel Builder in the World.
Mike further wrote that “We are growing so fast averaging $100,000 a day in sales and in the last 60 days, we have gone from a $5 Million dollar company to a $35 Million Dollar Company practically overnight. We now have over 75 people on the team with over 25 new hires in the last 30 days and 8 of them are new developers.
Update # 2: Dated – 19th June 2020
- GrooveDigital introduced a new OTO, which is $500 more than the current lifetime price upgrade of $1397.
- Now w.e.f 22nd June 2020, new GrooveFunnels Platinum members will be provided FREE access to only 5000 contacts under Groovemails. However, those who have upgraded earlier can enjoy access to 25,000 contacts.
- The company will launch new products such as Groovemembers, Groovemail, GrooveVideo, and introduce new features such as new website & funnels templates, import any webpage, share funnel feature by 15th July onwards.
- Added new features under GrooveSell – Affiliate Performance & Leaderboard Widget to monitor the performance of the affiliate partners.
- The company has the plan to launch a physical magazine named Groove Magazine in the next 2-3 weeks.
- The company has launched its new branch in Brazil by the name GrooveDigital Brazil LLC.
I hope you liked my Groovepages 2.0 Review. If you have any questions, please write them in the comments section and I’ll be happy to answer them.