Hey Folks, Navjot Singh here, and thanks for stopping by to check out my EA Builder Review. For those who don’t know, I never review a product unless I actually get it first, go through it, use it, and pretty much make sure it delivers what it promises.
If you are looking to start a career in online trading without any prior knowledge about it, you will definitely encounter a lot of problems or will not encounter anything at all. Some might see it as a huge risk that almost a majority of aspiring traders come out empty-handed every time they try their luck with it. And of course, that is most likely true since there are only a few people who actually hit the jackpot and created a passive flow of income that will probably set them up for life.
But how do they do it without the fear of earning nothing all the while spending everything?
Well, everyone can come out as successful in trading by just studying the movement and the changes in each trade status. It may not be easy at first, but once you get ahold of how everything works, you will never have any problem with trading as a whole anymore.
And to help you succeed further, there are several software or programs that you can get to make things easier for you to trade. The most notable and probably popular software that you can find on the internet is the EA Builder or Expert Advisor Builder.
This particular program will allow you to proceed with your trades without the burden of clicking everything and analyzing each tradeoff one by one, which is often difficult to do in one fell swoop. Through EA Builder, every procedure will be done automatically as long as you configure your preferred settings and rules that you think will win you a gold mine.
What is EA Builder?
The Expert Advisor Builder or EA Builder is a software that allows you to automate your trading processes and configure each setting to your liking. You can customize your trading indicators, utilize your techniques, and automate your overall process to make it easier for you to manage your trades and potentially increase the likelihood of earning money.
This software provides solutions to ease the burden of trading and lower the risk of losing money in the process. It also teaches you the step by step process on how to automate your trading procedure through its video tutorials that can be accessed in the members’ area. Not only that, you do not have to be a proficient programmer or in this case, an MQL programmer to use it; it is a beginner-friendly program that allows you to use it without any of the complicated stuff like coding or programming in general.
Who is EA Builder for?
It can easily be said that EA Builder is created for those who want to turn their trading system around and make more money than what they usually earn. Not only that, if you plan on leaving your trading procedures alone with hopes of it doing all the work for you, then EA Builder is definitely the program for you since it utilizes an automation feature that will make things far easier for you to earn a consistent flow of income.
That being said, I highly believe that EA Builder is specifically aimed at everyone who wishes to start their trading careers online with hopes of having a quick start that does not include any burden whatsoever. This program will provide an easy to navigate interface that even newcomers will not find it hard to use each function correctly. Plus, the whole program is user-friendly, which means that you will not get lost in setting up your process. It is a great program that aims to deliver and does its purpose quite well without skimping on a few functionalities that some programs often do.
Plus, if you are worried about its price, well, you should definitely not since it is very affordable for a price of $97. Some programs are often overpriced, which renders them unaffordable and inaccessible through and through, which is why it is with great pleasure that EA Builder is offered at a low price while retaining its valuable features. And if you think that is it, well you are wrong. EA Builder does not have any payment plans like a monthly subscription or a yearly payment; you will only need to pay $97 once, and you will have lifetime access to the program—neat, right?!
Thus, the question “Who is EA Builder for?” is answered clearly and straightforwardly. It is for everyone who aims to start fresh in online trading as well as those who wish to automate their overall process to make things easier to handle. It is such a flexible program that even I absolutely loved it.
Key Features of EA Builder
- Compatible with any device – One of the best things about EA Builder is that it does not require you to download it. It is a web-based software that you can access through the internet by using any web-browser. You do not have to worry about it not being able to function on a certain device since you can use it as long as you have a stable internet connection.
- Beginner-friendly Interface – Even if you have no idea how it works at first, the interface is not too complex and will not leave you confused as you open the software. The main menu and options included are fairly straight-forward, which makes it easier and accessible to even the least experienced trader.
- Video Tutorials – EA Builder also provides video tutorials that will help you understand the basics as well as the complex concepts of the program. Not only that, you will be introduced to the general consensus of trading so as to give way to those who are just starting up their trading careers.
- Allows you to trade on popular platforms – Through EA Builder, you can trade on the three popular trading platforms, namely TradeStation, MetaTrader 4, and MetaTrader 5. And most likely, you are already or am aiming to trade using these platforms since they are already established trading platforms tat a majority of traders are using.
EA Builder Pricing
You can access EA Builder for free with a few limitations, but nonetheless, it is still useable, and you can access most of the important functions. Plus, you are not required or annoyed into getting the paid version of EA Builder since the free version is basically a tool that aims to entice you into buying it. There is no need to use upsells or order bumps throughout the program.
As for the premium or paid version, you will only need to pay $97, and you can access all of its complete features and functions that will help you maximize your trading processes and increase your income as you automate everything. The best part about the paid version is that the $97 fee is only a one-time thing; It is not a monthly subscription payment method. Once you have paid $97, you can enjoy all of the functions for a lifetime with no limitations.
- As I have mentioned, the totality of EA Builder is fairly easy to use, and the concept provided is easy to grasp. You do not have to worry about getting lost in the process since it is straight forward.
- It is aimed at all traders; intermediate and beginners.
- The tutorials are very informative and provide you a complete step by step training on how you can proceed with EA Builder.
- Very cheap, and it is not a monthly subscription kind of thing. You will only need to pay once.
- It has a free version that you can get if you want to try it out before buying it.
- Albeit being a great trading program, one should not fully rely on it. This can be said to almost all automating trading software to avoid issues like unwanted trades and other stuff.
EA Builder definitely surpassed my expectations and provided a lot of features that actually helps rather than just showing me a few flimsy data about the trade market. You are actually provided with tools and other options that will actively help you find a profitable trade, create indicators, and earn more than what you usually earn through EA Builder. Not only that, but you are also able to trade on the three most popular trading platforms through EA Builder like MetaTrader 4, MetaTrader 5, and of course, TradeStation.
I can personally vouch for EA Builder and recommend it to anyone who is willing or interested in the trading industry, particularly in Forex Trading. It may seem difficult at first, but through EA Builder, everything becomes easier and accessible. And to top it all off, the price is affordable. For only $97, you can enjoy each feature for a lifetime; no subscriptions, no monthly payments, everything can be accessed for only a one-time fee of $97.
What do you think about EA Builder? Do you think it is the program for you? Let me know in the comments down below your insights and thoughts on it. And if you have any questions regarding EA Builder or this review, feel free to contact me through Facebook Messenger, and I will gladly entertain your questions.
I hope you have enjoyed my EA Builder Review. If you have any doubt or queries, please let me know in the comment box. I will be glad to assist you.